Well, folks, we’re back and ready to bring a little sunshine to the community! Join us for an extravaganza music festival, right here in our very own Tathra… All net proceeds of this event go towards solar panels & batteries for four local RFS sheds!
We have a nine band line-up across two stages to get you groovin’ as well as on-site food vans and bar to keep you nourished and refreshed. It’s gonna be fun!
This year our band line-up features Surg, Humans Being, One Generation, Lucky, Sam Stevenson, Reckless, Triply, The Figmentz and, wait for it, drum-roll…Neil Murray!
Gates open at 11am and bands play from 12 noon til 9pm.
Some fine print to make the day go smoothly:
- BYO seating or picnic blanket
- Limited EFTPOS facilities
- No BYO allowed
- No ATMs on site
- From 11am on Sunday 16th October
- Lawrence Park, Bega Street, Tathra
- Adult tickets: $35.00 for early birds until 30 September and $40.00 thereafter
- Teens (13-17 yrs): $20.00
- Children under 12 free!
- BYO Seating or picnic rug
- Parking available at Lawrence Park however there’s plenty more at Evans Park with free shuttle bus from 11am til 1pm and 8pm til 10pm
Tickets on sale from 1 September!